Testing Testing
experiments with photography and other toys. Images Across The Earth focuses on beauty, not technology.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Photo Blog

As if three blogs weren't sufficient, I've started an echte photo blog at http://baobab.aminus3.com/ - also titled Images Across The Earth. The idea here is to post a shot a day, which may be a challenge since I tend to have a python approach to photography. It's probably good discipline to keep one's eye in: I'm just starting to get back to composition after focusing on pushing the edge of the technical envelope with the new lens.

The difference between the Aminus3 ["A minus 3"] blog and the original IATE blogger blog is that the former is really designed to show off individual photographs, while the latter is intended for story-telling, supporting the travelogue. I think they'll complement one another.

Stay tuned for some thoughts on the recent shots on A-3. I intend to upload more of the best archive shots once I dig out the source files.

No comments: